Parent Portal has a new link and new look, however your login will remain the same.
· Parents will be able use their current Parent Portal account information to access their student’s information for grades and attendance.
· Parent Portal users will notice some cosmetic differences in page formatting between txConnect Parent Portal and Ascender Parent Portal. Click the guide below to see a PDF showing a preview of some of the changes.
Please update any bookmark, favorite, or shortcut you may have from the old address to the new address listed below.
Guide: Ascender Parent Portal Guide: https://core-docs.s3.amazonaws.com/documents/asset/uploaded_file/516317/Ascender_Parent_Portal_-_Parent_Quick_View.pdf
Use the latest version of these Recommended Browsers for the best experience.
· Internet Explorer 11
Parents who have a link saved to their mobile device will need to delete the old link and create a new one.
How to Pin Parent Portal Shorcut on Apple and
1. Open a browser on your device.
2. Browse to the district Ascender website. iPhone users will need to use the Safari browser. Android users may use Chrome.
3. For iPhone, in the Safari browser, click the box with the arrow at bottom of page and choose Add to Home Screen.
4. For Android, in Chrome, click the three dots in upper right corner of screen and choose Add to Home Screen.