SchoolMessenger provides a fast way to contact parents and staff with important information. It gives the district, as well as each campus, the ability to send parents and guardians messages via phone, email, or text. SchoolMessenger operates from the data that is stored in our student management system. To ensure that you receive notices, we ask that you check the contact information for your student(s) using one of the following methods:
Visit VVISD Parent Portal https://txsuite.esc3.net/vanvleckpp/
If you are registered to use Parent Portal, login and click the ‘Edit Contact Info’ tab.
Contact your child’s campus and the attendance staff will assist you.
- Sends only to the primary home and cell phone listed on file for your child.
- If your cell phone is your primary phone, you will need to add it as both your home and cell phone numbers to ensure you receive all calls.
- To BLOCK calls from VVISD press 5 at the beginning of a call-out.
- To UNBLOCK calls from VVISD, please contact your child's campus for assistance.
- Sends only to the primary cell phone listed on file for your child.
- Standard text messaging rates do apply.
** Please note that using the text messaging option in SchoolMessenger is your choice. You may wish to check with your wireless provider for possible text charges.
- Sends only to the primary email address listed on file for your child
- To unsubscribe, click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email sent
Along with our website, Parent Portal, Facebook and Twitter announcements, SchoolMessenger is a tremendous asset for general communication and emergency notifications. The district will only use SchoolMessenger to provide information that is timely and relevant.