- Must be a Junior or Senior in high school.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 4.0 on a 5.0 scale as defined by the school’s scale system
- Every course you take, including electives,
starting your FRESHMAN year will be used in
the calculation, so do your best every year!
- The 5.0 scale awards an extra point for PAP
and AP courses due to the more rigorous
- You do not have to be enrolled in PAP/AP
courses to qualify; however, if you elect not
to take ANY PAP/AP courses, you will need
to make an A in EVERY course you take or
your GPA will not be a minimum of 4.0 on a
3. No Level 2, 3, or higher discipline referrals
4. No office referrals for academic dishonesty or
other direct violations of the NHS qualifications
5. Must complete a minimum of 10 service hours
during each of the junior and senior years to be
eligible to wear the NHS collar at graduation.
National Honor Society
- Juniors and Seniors are eligible for membership and will receive an invitation to apply during the month of September
- Induction will be in October
- Must have a 4.0 GPA on a 5.0 scale
- The NHS sponsors the Powderpuff Football game every year. It is used as a scholarship fundraiser.
- Meetings are the first Wednesday each month during morning break