In honor of TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK, help us virtually honor our VVISD Teachers and Parents/Guardians!
Monday, May 04, 2020
In honor of TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK (May 4th-8th), help us virtually honor our VVISD Teachers and Parents/Guardians-Turned-Teachers!
Each day this week, show your love by doing the following:
- Monday: Take a picture of yourself holding a note to your teacher(s) or any school staff member. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday evening. Watch social media for the final compilation video on Friday! (By participating and sending in a photo, you are giving permission for VVISD to include the photo in the compilation video.)
- Tuesday: Send a THANK YOU note to your teacher(s) via E-MAIL
- Wednesday: Draw your teachers a bouquet of flowers or some other picture (using colors, markers, chalk, or paint!) Get creative!
- Thursday: Make your Teacher LAUGH! (Send your teacher(s) a funny joke!)
- Friday: Take today to say a BIG THANK YOU to your Parents/Guardians who have been supporting you during this time of "at home learning". Remember, this has all been a new situation for them too!
These are just some ideas, and as always, participation is completely optional!