Regional Semifinals Playoff Game
Sat., Dec. 2nd @ 6 pm
Policies and General Information Regarding
Football Games at Rhodes and Legacy Stadiums
The following items ARE NOT PERMITTED in the stadiums:
Drugs Distribution of Literature Artificial Noisemakers
Use of Tobacco Products Outside Food or Drinks Balloons
Weapons Tripods Skateboards
Balls of any type Signs Frisbees
Flag Poles Animals Whistles
Baby Powder Aerosol Cans / Silly String Containers of any kind
Alcoholic Beverages Bubbles Confetti
***ALL GUESTS, PURSES AND BAGS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH
- UIL and 19-6A policies will be strictly enforced.
- Medical emergencies at Rhodes or Legacy Stadiums varsity football games will be handled by emergency crews from the Katy Fire Department.
- Only authorized news media and authorized photographers (student and adult) will be allowed on the field or in the team area before the game, during the game, during half-time and after the game. Radio, TV and authorized media personnel must contact Kyle Green by the Wednesday at NOON of game week @ 281-396-7783 in order to receive a media pass for the press box or a sideline.
- Only dance team, band students, or cheerleaders in uniform, may form spirit lines on the playing field.
- Adult booster groups may form spirit lines from the FIELD HOUSE end zone line toward the ramp; they may not encroach upon the field or warm up area. No students or children are allowed in the spirit lines.
Spectators are not allowed on the field or in the fieldhouse area after the game.
- Air horns, and other mechanical/electronic noisemakers are prohibited in Katy ISD.
- Food or drinks may not be brought into the stadium except by bands, dance teams, cheerleaders. Glass bottles or glass containers are prohibited in the stadium. Food, drinks, gum and seeds of any type are prohibited in the field area.
- Balloons may not be brought into the stadium. Items such as skateboards, scooters, Frisbees, and balls are not permitted in the stadium and may not be thrown into the stands.
- No items of any kind are allowed to be thrown from the field into the stands without prior approval of the athletic department. Please send all requests to Lance Carter (281-396-2789) by Wednesday at NOON of game week.
- Live animal mascots are not allowed in the stadium. Dummy mascots, signs, etc., may not be paraded or displayed in the end zones or in front of opponent’s stands.
- NO band, dance team, cheerleaders or photographer may encroach upon the restraining lines (dotted line) or the bench area (25-yard line to 25-yard line) during the course of the game.
- Spirit Signs—Signs are allowed on the fencing and railing at the stadium. No signs are allowed in the stands at any time. (Exceptions: Signs designating the band or dance team may be placed on the lower railings in front of each organization.) Grassy slopes in the south end zone (Rhodes) or north end zone (Legacy) may be used only for a mascot sign. No sign or banner advertising businesses are allowed without the approval of the KISD Marketing Department.
Painters tape, rope, or zip ties are required to hang spirit signs (NO DUCT TAPE). Hand held only spirit flags may be displayed on spirit lines then put away after both teams enter the field.
All signs, tape, rope and zip ties must be removed at the conclusion of the contest.
- No ticket refunds will be given. No Re-Entry is allowed.
- Sideline Passes - All people on the sidelines outside of the bench area, who are not in uniform, must have a GREEN SIDELINE PASS. No one is allowed to stand, photograph, or film from the end zone area of the field without authorization. Green Sideline passes will be issued by the Campus Athletic Coordinators office on each high school campus.
- Run-through signs may not be placed on the field if it has been raining and acrylic type paint has been used. Glitter is not allowed to be used on any run-through signs or on half-time props.
- A list of those requiring early entry assisting in selling football programs, booster club or promotional items must be sent to Lance Carter by Wednesday at NOON prior to that week’s football game. (Helpers must be approved by the Athletic Booster Club for early entry). Booster Club sellers must enter through the Northwest or Northeast Pass Gate of the stadium with a purchased ticket. Children are not allowed to come in with the early entry sellers. (Max. 25 people Early Entry)
- PRESS BOX: Rhodes – entry is at the Northwest stairs and you must be on the entry list. Legacy - entry is at the Northwest elevator and you must be on the entry list.
- SCOUT BOX: The Scout Box is reserved strictly for scouts. Four scouts per Scout team will be admitted. Any additional scouts will be allowed if space permits.
- STUDENT SEATING: The student seating sections is located in the lower section at the 50 yard line.
- PARKING –
- All home and visiting band, cheer, choir and dance team buses will be parked in the designated areas on the NORTH end of both stadiums.
- Football Buses will be parked on the NORTH end of Rhodes Stadium and the SOUTH end of Legacy Stadium
- The reserved parking area in the Northwest corners of both stadiums is for Board Members, administrative office personnel, and other designated personnel only.
- All photographers must be approved by the coach or principal of his or her school or have some kind of identification in order to be on the sideline. The photographer will be admitted through the Rhodes NW Pass Gate / Media Room and Legacy NW Pass Gate / NW Media table located at the NW Elevator. It is preferred that the visiting non KISD team photographers contact the KISD Athletic office prior to the game to expedite admittance. Kyle Green – 281-396-7783.
- All video personnel should enter the stadium with the team. In the case of inclement weather please see the stadium administrator for further instructions.
- Sideline passes for the school paper and for the school yearbook will be issued by the Campus Athletic Secretary of each KISD Campus
- TICKET GATE: Ticket gates will open 1 hour before the game.
- PASS GATE: Patrons entering Rhodes Stadium or Legacy Stadiums with passes must enter through the Northwest (home) or Northeast (visitors) Pass Gates only. KISD employees will be admitted by his/her KISD faculty/employee picture badge only. Passes accepted are District Passes (Ex. 19-6A), KISD GENERAL ADMISSION PASS (current year only), THSCA Cards, THSADA Cards, TGCA Cards, TASO Cards, GOLD Cards and sub varsity football passes.
- BOOSTER CLUB INFORMATION
- Booster clubs wishing to sell spirit items will be allowed into the stadium to set up 1.5 hours before kickoff. Groups will enter either at the Northeast or Northwest Pass Gates. Anyone entering the stadium early must be on an approved list from the school they are representing.
- Tables will be available for booster club groups to set up to sell spirit items. Please do not block any pathways or upper deck entrances.
- Athletic, Band and Dance team booster club personnel are the ONLY organizations allowed to sell spirit items at Rhodes Stadium. If the above organizations wish to sell spirit items at varsity football games, please contact Lance Carter (281-396-2789) by Wednesday at NOON prior to the game. Patrons from these organizations who wish to enter Rhodes or Legacy Stadiums early to sell items for booster clubs must present either a game ticket or an approved pass (current year only) in order to enter.
Blow Up Crews
- Enter the Stadium at gate #3 (West side of Scoreboard) and upon leaving the stadium after the game at Gate #4 (East side of scoreboard).
- They will be allowed to back down the ramp and drop off their equipment or bring it in on the large flat beds.
- After they have dropped off they will park in the Main Parking lots on the East and West sides. No parking will be allowed in the “Game Worker / Team Bus” parking lot south of the fieldhouse.
- Please return to the stands after they have secured their equipment after the pregame and second half run through. This was a request of PD and Security to minimize the number of people on the floor at Rhodes and Legacy Stadium.
At Legacy after the pregame run through they will deflate the run through and move it to the concrete area against the wall. This will keep the ramps clear for emergency vehicles.
Decorating Reminders at Legacy Stadium
- All decorations will be inside the stadium
- The Berm on the North End is reserved for any large cut outs or yard signs you would like to display
- All banners must be hung with a carabiner or zip ties. And the zip ties must be removed after the game.
- CAN NOT use any tape of any kind to secure the signs
BANDS, DANCE TEAMS, CHEERLEADERS, SPIRIT GROUPS AND G.S.L.
- All bands, dance teams and cheerleaders should park their buses on the north side in the designated bus parking areas. Band, dance teams and cheerleaders should enter the stadium by the ramp leading to the field through the NW/NE gate entrance.
- Band and dance team sections in the stadiums are marked by the appropriate signage.
- Band and dance team directors and chaperones must wear identifying badges, enter with their groups and sit in sections reserved for them. All bus drivers should also wear identification badges.
- Each school will be allowed a total of twelve (12) minutes for the half-time performances. If a Band/Dance team wishes to perform after a game, Lance Carter and Captain Kevin Tabor – KISD Police must be contacted by Wednesday at NOON prior to that week’s football game.
- Band and/or Dance team parents who wish to film half-time performances must refer to and adhere to the “video camera information” page.
- The field is covered with an artificial surface. Pointed objects or objects with sharp or uneven edges are prohibited on the field. This includes any props used by a band or drill team. Sidelines are to be kept free of any type of equipment that might injure an athlete as he goes out of bounds.
- Arrangement for half-time refreshments is the responsibility of each group. Empty cans and bottles must be removed by the group responsible.
- Only those G.S.L. representatives participating in that night’s will be allowed free admittance into the game. They should enter at pass gates located next to the NW and NE ticket booths. Only those on the GSL list provided to the athletic department by the HS campus will be admitted.
- Individuals that are a part of a school spirit group are encouraged to be in an identifiable group t-shirt. If the spirit group does not have t-shirts, a sponsor is needed at the east pass gate to identify who should be allowed access. The spirit group will enter the field from the ramp. After holding the run-through sign, the spirit group should exit the field up the ramp and go back to the stands.
- All choir groups that will be singing the National Anthem need to report no later than 45 minutes prior to kickoff. We will have a sound check 30 minutes prior to kick off or right after both teams leave the field. Choir members are to report to the main pass gate near the Northwest ticket booth.
- Parking Monitors will assist each school in parking all buses, instrument/ equipment trucks and dance team prop trucks only at Rhodes Stadium. Please refer to Stadium map for dropping off and parking locations.