Now that we have all 3 campuses on the south side of Highway 35, we have a new traffic flow around our campuses. Please take a look at the above map, and notice these changes.
Here are some notable changes:
- All high school students that drive to campus, must park in front of the Ag Shop.
- High school student drop-off/pick-up will be on northeast side of high school (parking lot nearest the stadium scoreboard).
- Junior high student drop-off/pick-up will be on the southeast side of the junior high. Parents will use McGonagle Drive (Stadium Road) to access drop-off/pick-up zone.
- Elementary student drop-off/pick-up will be the same as last school year. Please enter the elementary parent drop-off/pick-up line off of Highway 35 onto 7th street than to Avenue H (street in front of Rudd Building).
- Only the buses will use the bus ramps at each campus.
- Please note that some streets around our campuses are one-way at drop-off and pick-up times.
Because this is new to all of us, changes may be made during the school year to make traffic flow smoother. As usual if you have any questions, please contact your campus principal at (979)245-8518.